This listing is for 1 x New Arcade Game Controller Interface (2 Player Version).
This arcade controller board supports 2 x joysticks & 27 x arcade buttons. The PCB has 13 button inputs per player, with the addition of 1 extra inputs on the player 1 side. These extra inputs can be used as start buttons etc...
The arcade controller board is simply plug 'n' play and will work with Windows/Linux. Once the board has been connected to your computer it will be recognised as a game controller. This can then be easily configured to work with MAME or other Emulators.
PC&PS3 USB Arcade Controller Interface.
For 2 x Joysticks and up to 27 x Arcade Buttons.
(1) Easily connect your arcade controllers right into your PC.
(2) Works with Sony PlayStation 3.
(3) Connect up to two players controls.
(1) Size: 8.45*3.5cm
(2) System: Windows98/ME/XP Vista/Win7/Win8
(3) Interface: USB
(4) LED: Red & Green to indicate for changing mode
(5) Turbo: Manual fire
(6) Auto: Automatic fire
(7) CLR: Clear
Please Note: These boards do not with Linux kernel greater than ver. 3.2
(1) Main Board
(2) USB Wire: 150cm
(3) Wire for Joystick: 40cm
(4) Wire for Button: 40cm
(5) Wire for GND: 13.1cm for each section
(6) Wire for Turbo or Button PS3: 40cm
(7) PCB Feet and Screw
For more parts, you can also check our store maker-diy.com
Test PC/PS3 2 in 1 Jamma on Win7 or Win8 as Example
(1) Please plug USB wire from main board to computer.
(2) Control Panel-> hardware and sound-> Devices and printers.
(3) Please click mouse right, and choose “Game controller settings”.
(4) Please click either option for testing.
(5) Testing Panel.
(1) Turn on function turbo-
Please hold on button Turbo, and press a button which needs to be functional.
(2) Turn off function turbo-
Please hold on button Turbo, and press the button again which needs to be non-functional.
Please Note: only button 1-button 8 can be set up for turbo.
(1) Button PS works only with PS3 for returning to menu.
(2) It is a button as usual when it works with PC.