We not just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can.
(1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4
It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(1) USB type B receptacle.
(2) SD Card add on available.
(3) Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
(4) LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
(5) Expandable to control other accessories.
(6) Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
(7) Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
(8) I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
(9) It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
(10) All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
(11) 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
(12) Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
(13) Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
(14) Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
(2) Mega 2560 R3
Fully compatible with original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, with this product, you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference pdf files that can help you to improve skills very quickly. After all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects.
Compared with UNO R3, this is with main Chip ATmega2560, with more I/O Pins, and additional 10 PWM output, of course, the EEPROM is also with larger space.
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron] Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes.
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron] 5 Pcs A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver
(4) LCD 2004 Smart Display Controller
This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
(5) 4 pcs NEMA 17 1.8° 2.6 kg.cm flat shaft Stepper Motor
for more informations, you can check here: NEMA 17 1.8° 2.6 kg.cm Torgue flat shaft Stepper Motor(6) MK8 Extruder Hot-end & Cold-end
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, please check the the color of the metal, it's specially processed to ensure the extruder won't have "plastic material stuck" problem. I can't emphasize any more how important this is, other sellers don't have this and would cause many problems.
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron] 3D Printer MK8 Extruder
(7) MK3 Heatbed 3mm Alu PCB Board Dual Power
The Aluminum Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V and 24V two voltage.
(thermistor and wires are included)
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron]RepRap MK3 Heat bed
(8) 6 pcs of Mechanical Endstops
Mechanical switches are less complicated to implement and cheaper than optical endstops. The function of endstops are to determine the original position of the extruder hot-end, so it knows where to extrude the plastic material.
While using the Endstops, please be careful! for the wrong connection, it's possible to burn the mega 2560 board!
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron] 3 pcs Mechanical Endstop (Note: this is only a link from Endstops * 3)
(9) Filament for test
In this kit, we also include some plastic filament for you to test.
please notice: we will only send one random color, and this is only for test, not enough to print a 3D model.
We could provide more:
Below are 3 must get software and firmware:
1.Marlin: firmware to communicate all the parts( we include the code you need ).
2.Printrun: the software to communicate between 3D printer and computer.
3.Slic3r: final step to get the Gcode. ( Gcode format is what you use to run your 3D printer ) if you need them, you can contact us after you purchase( please write: require 3D printer firmware and software ).