This device is mainly used for industrial use, if you have industrial device with old Monitor, but the monitor is already broken, then what is the best way to get the industrial device to work? replace the new system?
NO! the industrial device cost is thousands of dollars at least, you just need to purchase this and then connect to LCD or VGA device, the problem would be solved! With only 2 hundred and a little more dollars!
8219- CGA, EGA, MDA, RGB, RGBSOG, RBGHV, RGBS, YPbPr to x-VGA PCB/converter.
Widely used in Siemens SIMATIC S5 6AV1242-0AB10 RGB monitor repaired or replace, CGA Monitor Replacement, EGA Monitor Replacement, Monochrome MDA Monitor Replacement, Mitsubishi CNC Monitors replacement, Siemens industrial monitors replacement, num 760 monitor replacement etc.
Based on the GBS 8218(XRGB BOX), newly released XVGA BOX (RGB, MDA, CGA, EGA to VGA Converter) was launched of an innovative industrial Video Converter, GBS 8219 video converter of industrial fully automated operation, be able to convert all Rgbhv, Rgbs, Rgb, MDA, CGA, EGA signal to VGA signal, and was widely for various kinds of FHKD, such as Digital Control Machine Tool Display, DCS Display, injection molding machine, analytical instrument, Specialized Display of navigation and import production line, armamentarium, Specialized Display of airport, railway and financial facility, Special size Display, Specialized Display of imported PSP, Bowling and other recreational facilities, etc.
- YPbPr = YUV
- Input Horizontal Frequency Rate 12kHz to 40kHz automatically recognized.
- Support RGB and YPbPr.
- Support Interlaced Scanning and Line by Line Scanning.
- Support Vertical Resolution from line200 to line 600 automatically recognized.
- Support variable Horizontal Resolution automatically recognized?
- Support RGBHV (separate sync), RGBS (composite sync), automatically recognized.
- Output resolution: 800*600/60Hz standard VGA or custom-resolution.
*Note: 9 Pin and BNC input signal, you can choose one of them.
Quick reference for 8219 interface: Definition for I/O interface
9 Pin D-SUB Reference: Definition for Input Channel II
Application for this converter: Definition for Input Channel I
- H_Position: Moves the position of the display area on the screen.
- Width: adjust the width of the menu.
- V_Position: Moves the position of the display area on the screen vertically.
- Higth: adjust the height of the menu.
- Phase: adjust the phase of the menu.
- Style: Signal style, RGB(A) Analog,RGB(D) Digital TTL,YUV?
- Sync: Signal Sync mode, Separate(HV), Composite(S), SOG, SOY. Automatic recognition of video input sync, or custom of video input sync.
- Resistance: 75 ohm or 750 ohm.
- Scanning: Interlaced or Progressive.
- Exit & Save: Save and Exit.
- Automatically save and exit: 15 seconds, don't press any key, the menu automatically save and exit. (No signal input, the OSD menu will display)
- 8219 Advance menu: Turn on the 8219 power, Press and hold the Menu buttons simultaneously until the 8219 Advance menu display, about 5 to 8 seconds.
- Restore the factory defaults for 8219: Turn off the 8219 power, Press and hold the Menu buttons simultaneously until the 8219 power on, about 3 to 5 seconds.
Using the Screen Adjustment Menu
(OSD: On Screen Display)
Connected to signal, no display or display color is not correct, adjust the Signal style ( RGB(A) Analog/RGB(D) Digital TTL/YUV ).STEP 2
8219 can automatically identify the sync signal, if the display distortions that need to manually adjust the sync signal ( Separate(HV)/Composite(S)/SOG,SOY ).STEP 3
If the screen shows elongated, and the overflow to the bottom of the screen, choose the scanning mode adjusted: Progressive; or screen display is still only half of the monitor, choose the scanning mode to adjust to: interlaced.STEP 4
Adjust the horizontal position, horizontal size, vertical position, vertical size of the item, adjust the monitor to display properly.STEP 5
Input impedance: Select the correct input impedance.STEP 6
Adjustment the phase until the display clearly.STEP 7
Save and exit
The upgrading replacement for old CNC crt monitor as follows: replaceable model list