The Round Aluminum Heated Bed Heatbed MK3, which will greatly improve adhesion of 3D Prints to the build surface. you can also operate this board with 12V and 24V two voltage, more practical.
High Quality Aluminium Heated Bed Heatbed for Kossel 3D Printer beds. Made from 3mm Aluminium for better heat distribution and a flatter print surface.
Heatbed with 3.2mm Aluminum Core. Print directly on the heatbed, no need for glass plate. It's a much lighter solution than PCB heatbed + glass, which makes it better for faster prints. Due to the aluminum substrate material is expensive, the cost of production is often ordinary glass fiber board is expensive, so the MK3 price is more expensive.
Please notice: the Aluminum Heatbed can have some marks or minor scratches, but it will only be of cosmetic character and will not affect the use adversely.
(1) Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
(2) Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
(3) Pads for SMD thermistor 3950.
(4) Running 24V on the 12V terminals will heat up the heatbed to 100 degree in only 2 minutes.
(5) Your printer controller will regulate the power to the heatbed in order to get your preset temperature.
(1) Material: Aluminum Plate
(2) Voltage: 12V/24V
(3) Max Temperature: 110 Degree Celsius
(4) Dimensions: 220mm x 220mm
(5) Thickness: 3mm
(6) Net Weight: 300g
(7) Color: Red
(8) 1 Layer 35μm (1oz base) Copper
(1) Round MK3 Heatbed 3mm Aluminum Board x 1
(2) 100k Thermistor x 1
(3) Heating Wire x1
After you assemble them, it will look like this.